Wills & Estate Planning
Given how many people pass away without a valid will in place, and the far-reaching consequences, our Wills & Estate Planning Workshop is a must-have for any employer who is concerned about their employees not having a properly drafted will, and at least some basic knowledge of how deceased estates are handled.
- Introduction to estate planning
- Why do I need to do estate planning?
- What are the tools of estate planning?
- Differences between a will and a beneficiary nomination form
- How do I draw up my will?
- How do I value my estate?
- How will my estate be wound up?
July 07 2017 By Noble Wealth Management Wills & Estate Planning