NEWS | Stress Less
In our modern day lifestyle, we often neglect the magnitude of stress that we inflict on our bodies. Chronic fatigue is becoming a massive pandemic with people questioning the cause as to how they can be feeling utterly exhausted all the time.
Stress as a whole can be subdivided into two categories:
Perceived stress which includes things like finances, work, family, etc. and can be adequately managed through "practising pleasure."
Internal stress due to inflammation, hormonal imbalances and a build-up of toxins within the body.
Prolonged stress leads to chronic low-grade inflammation in the body, which is where chronic disease stems from.
How do you know that you have inflammation in your body?
If you find that you are regularly struggling with any of the following symptoms, it is a good idea to seek help from a Health Renewal Doctor:
· Gut disturbances such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), diarrhoea, bloating, constipation and nausea
· Joints: pain, limited range of movement
· Skin: sensitivity, acne, and pigmentation
· Mood: depression, anxiety, and irritability
· Water retention and unexplained weight gain or weight loss
September 19 2018 By Health Renewal Health